Monday, December 22, 2008

IMAGE HEAVY ENTRY!

.
.
.

So what was “The Red Carpet” all about in the previous post? Well, it was the theme for CLS Annual Dinner & Dance 2008.



.
.
.

OUTSIDE TANGS ORCHARD

We girls were early and hence started taking a few shoots first.


Yvonne. I’m not short but she’s really tall.


Eileen, Joyce, Me, Yvonne (:

.
.
.

MARRIOTT LOBBY

Took many photos till we missed the cocktail session.


We all looked so different in formal wear.


The guys were ‘short’ for that day.


The handsome guys. HAHA.


The pretty girls. HEHE.


22 & 23 girls. Opps where’s Eileen?


There one more, with Eileen.

.
.
.

BALLROOM

There were 30+ tables in total. Food was alright and the programs were not bad.


23 girls, missing Hainita.


Us with Jacqueline.


Fiza, why you look so fierce? But you still look very pretty.


Joyce. She looks so sweet and pretty too (:


Table 10 peeps, missing Joyce.


Table 1 peeps, with 3 extras.


White vs. Black :x Both looking cool.


Vignash & Heng Hwu favourite picture XD~


Heng Hwu, where were you looking at huh?


Guys favourite - Casey the hot babe.


1: Vignash looking really happy on stage.
2: Alan vs. Vignash in a rock-bird-water game.
3: I have no idea what action he did.
4: But he won and the director applauded him.


Me, Jacqueline, Yvonne (:


Johnny boy! Wah lau his face smaller than mine.


Kelvin, Marc, Jonathan, Henry


Queen no. 1 :P


Queen no. 2 :D


Check out Wei Liang’s outfit.


Nas & Emcee

.
.
.

THE RED CARPET CONTEST

All we had to do was a catwalk and voting was done by students and teachers.


The contestents. I got sabo-ed by Nas. Thanks dude.


4: Ms Red Carpet

I almost ‘died’ on stage. SO DAMN NERVOUS LA. Cos I was the first to do the catwalk!


3: Mr Red Carpet

I knew Wei Liang would win. His fury coat might have attracted the girls attention. Lol.

.
.
.

PHOTO TAKING SESSION CONTINUES

After the event, the whole DCHE stayed for dance night and our class was the last to leave the ballroom.


Irsyad! He looks like a little boy. So cute. Haha.


Eileen. Our dress colour was almost the same!


Eric the potato :p Forever giving the comical face.


Marc, Fiza, Amin, Mei Zhen, Kelvin, Joyce (:


Everyone wants to take photo with Elvis! I didn’t know Sannie was Elvis until I took a photo with him. Lol.


DCHE family. Half of the cohort went! WOW.


3A23 rocks xD 17 people from our class went!

.
.
.

TOILET BREAK

Joyce & I cam-whored ALOT. We made the whole class waited quite long I think :x


I have FAT face.


Okay my face is smaller now.

.
.
.

CINELEISURE

Ton throughout the night. First stop was Cine, then Geylang and lastly Vivo. I love sitting Marc’s car. Awesome! Haha.


Chilling at Gloria Jeans.


Wah so man. Lol.


Heng Hwu, you anti Malaysian huh?


Someone ass is facing the wrong way. Lol.


They love doing such things I guess?


Yi Pei, Fu Loong, Roy, Heng Hwu (:

.
.
.

INDIVIDUAL SHOOTS

I hated my hair at first cos it made me look like auntie. Yes/No? I dunno la. But I like my hair at this time when it wasn’t so curly.


Happy


Normal
(Mervin, it's not as cai as you think. You’ve got to see the bigger picture. Haha. And i got put not cai photos one hor. Unless you think all very cai la. Haha.)


Fierce

.
.
.

Overall prom was fun, really enjoyed it! Best was I didn’t spend much except for the hair and make up which cost $58. Mega thanks to Jane, my bestie for lending me the dress solely designed by her! Love ya babe <3 Toodles!